- What does it look like to decolonize a food system?
- How might we shift more power to communities in order to create sustainable and equitable food systems?
- How can we evaluate current efforts in community-led economic development through food?
- How can we inform philanthropic investment in community to enable shared power in decision making and to build sustainable community wealth?
- How can we bring research expertise to bear in partnership with community-based organizations?
Peer Reviewed Research Papers
Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Food Pantry Use and Barriers in Massachusetts during the First Year of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Marriott JP, Fiechtner L, Birk NW, Taitelbaum D, Odoms-Young A, Wilson NL, Clay LA, Zack RM. Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Food Pantry Use and Barriers in Massachusetts during the First Year of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Nutrients. 2022; 14(12):2531. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu14122531Read More
Folta, Sara C., Oyedolapo Anyanwu, Jennifer Pustz, Jennifer Oslund, Laura Paige Penkert, and Norbert Wilson. “Food Choice With Economic Scarcity and Time Abundance: A Qualitative Study.” Health Education & Behavior : The Official Publication of the Society for Public Health Education 49, no. 1 (February 2022): 150–58. https://doi.org/10.1177/10901981211045926.Read More
Yuqing Zheng, Jianqiang (Jason) Zhao, Steven Buck, Shaheer Burney, Harry M. Kaiser, Norbert L. Wilson. Putting grocery food taxes on the table: Evidence for food security policy-makers. Food Policy 101 (2021) 102098Read More